Regent University distinctively integrates knowledge and faith. Here, you will enjoy top-quality academics in a Christ-focused environment. You can earn your graduate degree completely online in many of our programs or choose to blend online and on-campus coursework.
Step 1: Apply to Regent University
- Submit your application at www.regent.edu/apply.
Step 2: Submit Your Unofficial College Transcripts
- Submit your unofficial college transcripts to regent.edu/items.
- Upon conditional acceptance, Regent University will attempt to obtain your official transcripts from your U.S. degree-granting institution.
- International transcripts must be evaluated by an NACES-approved company.
Step 3: Submit Your Government-Issued ID
- Submit a photo of your government-issued ID to regent.edu/items.
- Please note that all items submitted as part of the application process become the property of Regent University and cannot be returned.
Programs with Additional Requirements
The following programs have additional admissions requirements. Please see the individual program pages below for further information:
School-specific admissions contact information:
2023-24 Semester Check-In Deadlines
All students are expected to check-in for the semester two weeks before the session start date. Students should apply, be accepted, enroll in their first courses, and confirm a plan to pay for their courses prior to this date.
|Session||Semester Check-In||Session Start Date|
|Session A||Friday, August 11||Monday, August 21|
|Session M||Friday, September 8||Monday, September 18|
|Session B||Friday, October 13||Monday, October 23|
|Session C||Thursday, January 4||Monday, January 8|
|Session T||Friday, January 26||Monday, February 5|
|Session D||Friday, March 1||Monday, March 11|
|Session E||Friday, April 26||Monday, May 6|
|Session F||Friday, June 7||Monday, June 17|